Zend Framework Developers Expert
The Zend Framework is an extension of the PHP development platform. It is a simple, straightforward, object oriented, open-source software framework. It has been designed to build more secure and reliable web services, while employing widely available APIs from leading vendors. It saves PHP simplicity and enhances PHP possibilities via accuracy and logics of web applications development process. It provides the maximum flexibility and best result of open source development. It is a privilege to a PHP programmers in using and maintaining the codes used in development with Zend Framework.
By using Zend Framework structure we can develop any kind of web application - portal, business tool, usual module - and spend less time on it when compared to usual PHP development. This Zend Framework advantage enables us to develop high-end and cost-effective solutions satisfying our client's requirements.
At Sinhasoft web Technology, we have expertise's in Zend Framework to build website. We provide the solution for your web development using Zend Framework. At our desk, you can have smart CMS, eCommerce and customized application development solution with Zend Framework. Our experienced and innovative developer team provides you solution with Zend framework to reduce the costing.
PHP Zend Framework is quite popular & extensive framework for PHP, based on simplicity & best practices of object oriented fundamentals. Zend Framework is used for developing secure, robust & contemporary web 2.0 applications. Zend Framework provides light-weight; loosely coupled libraries which covers majority of the features & functionalities needed by any web applications, due to this development time gets reduced dramatically without compromising with the quality of the application.
Sinhasoft web Technology Zend Certified Engineers offers advanced applications in PHP Zend development that gives our clients a competitive edge in terms of technology usage and more efficient switch of different business processes into online environment. Our Zend Developers deliver custom PHP Zend Framework Services that enhance work productivity and help in faster turn-around. Zend Development is exclusive in the sense that not only does it support PHP5 and higher versions of PHP Web Applications it also supports modern databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostGreSQL and others. Our Zend Framework Services are low-cost, reliable, robust & customized as per your need.
Features of Zend Framework
- Easy to use interface, with all object-oriented components.
- Flexible use-at-will architecture that allows minimal interdependencies between components.
- Implementation of high performance MVC template that streamlines development.
- Supports a wide range of database systems and vendors, including SQL Server, Microsoft, SQLite , MySQL, and more.
- A library with a wide range of useful components, including: a form component that can assimilate HTML5 forms with rendering mechanisms; validation and filtering; authentication / permission components; components that create a flexible caching system (cache records are stores using backend adapters by a flexible system of IDs and tags).
- Enables client library integration for creation of easy access to common web services.
- Provides functionality for writing and sending email, with retrieval using IMAP, Maildir, Mbox, POP3.
Easy Application Development
- All components are fully object-oriented PHP 5 and are E-STRICT compliant
- Use-at-will architecture with loosely coupled components and minimal interdependencies
- Extensible Model View Controller implementation supporting layouts and PHP-based templates by default
- Flexible Table Gateway implementation for accessing data from a relational database in an object-oriented environment
- Support for multiple database systems and vendors, including:
- IBM DB2,
- Microsoft SQL Server,
- SQLite, and
- Informix Dynamic Server
- Authentication and ACL-based authorization using a variety of backend systems
- Data filtering and validation for enhanced application security
- Session Management
- Configuration component to promote consistent configuration management throughout the Zend Framework and ZF applications
- Email composition and delivery, retrieval via mailbox, Milder, POP3 and IMAP4
- Indexing and search that supports the Lucerne index file format
- Internationalization and localization
- Creation of forms using PHP, configuration files, or XML
- Identity 2.0 technologies such as Microsoft Info Card and OpenID
- Multiple formats for web services, including XML-RPC, REST, and Google GData.
- Flexible caching sub-system with support for many types of backend, such as+ memory or a file system.
- Simple logging component inspired by log4j
- Native-PHP component for reading, updating, and creating PDF documents
- Serialization of PHP data structures to and from JSON to facilitate AJAX development
- API for consuming RSS and Atom feeds
- Client libraries for many web services out of the box, including Amazon E-Commerce Service, Akismet, del.icio.us, Flickr, StrikeIron, Yahoo!, Audioscrobbler, and Simpy.